PARROT BEBOP 2 W/O SKYCONTROLLER
SKY CONTROLLER RADIO NOT INCL.
With you, everywhere, all the time
Bebop 2 combines aerodynamics, style and durability in a lightweight, compact drone.
This is the first leisure drone in the 500g category with a 25 minute battery life. Designed to fly both indoors and outdoors, Bebop 2 has many uses. Ideally conceived for transportation, it will accompany you wherever and whenever you want.
Fly with peace of mind, in total safety
Bebop 2 is equipped with a system of automatic shutdown of the propellers in a collision, a rear powerful LED to always determine its direction and automatic “return home” functions.
Ultra-intuitive: The Bebop 2 uses the accelerometer and touch controls on the flying interface to respond to the movements of your smart phone/tablet. Take-off and landing are automatic with one touch.
Video streaming in real time: The streaming camera of the Bebop 2 Drone is visible in real time on your smart phone / tablet. Control the camera at 180° in all directions by simply moving your thumb.
Share with the community: Share your most beautiful spots, see your flight data and rebuild your route in 3D on the map.
Flight Planning: Freeflight 3 offers Flight Plan, an automated flight planner using crossing points, as a paying option. Prepare your flight on your smart phone / tablet by positioning the stages on your screen and allow the drone to do the rest.
Parrot Bebop 2, in detailSpecifications
- 14 megapixel "fish-eye" camera
- Full HD 1080p video stabilised on 3 axes
- Unique digital image stabilisation system
- 25 minutes of flight time with 2700 mAh battery
- Live video streaming on your smart phone or tablet
- Contrôle de la vision à 180° sur votre smartphone ou tablette
- 180° vision control on your smart phone or tablet
- Designed with safety in mind: flexible propellers which lock in the event of contact
- Powerful rear LED light visible from a long distance
- Latest generation GPS built-in to control flight altitude and automatic return to the take-off point
- Dual core processor with quad-core GPU
- 8gb flash storage system
- Easy to take control with the Freeflight 3 application available at the Apple Store and Android
- Connected to Drone Academy to keep track of all your flights and share your videos, photos and navigation data
- 4 Brushless Outrunner motors
- Glass fibre reinforced (20%) PA12 and Grilamid structure
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi antennas: Dual-band MIMO with two 2.4/5 GHz dipole antennas
- Transmission power: up to 21 dBm
- Signal range: 300m
- Camera with 14 megapixel CMOS sensor and Sunny 180° fisheye lens: 1/ 2.3” aperture (6 optical elements)
- Video stabilisation: digital system
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080p (30fps)
- Photo resolution: 4096 x 3072p
- Video encoding: H.264
- Photo format: RAW, JPEG, DNG
- Internal Memory: 8Gb Flash
- Maximum horizontal speed: 16m/s
- Maximum climbing speed: 6m/s